Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Sewing Academy with Liz Clark

I just wanted to document what a fun Sewing Academy we had with Liz Clark!  I've been e-mailing her for years now and finally got the chance to hear her voice and SEE her!  We had a good turnout, and I loved meeting everyone!  We had a few TITP-ers, some CW re-enactors and a Native American re-enactor, a woman from the Museum of Church History and Art, and a couple more.  I should have taken a picture to post.

My favorite classes were the draping one and the sewing techniques one.  It was also fun to see all the period pictures Liz brought to share.  Although some of the information was review for me after studying for a few years, I still learned PLENTY!   I learned so much, my head had had it by the end of the day! 

Thanks, Liz, for coming to do these workshops!  We had so much fun!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

What?!!!No pictures. *sigh*




I am glad you had so much fun. I wish I could have gone.

Liz C said...

I'm notoriously camera-shy. :) Thanks again for hosting, Emily! It was a treat to meet everyone, and I had a great time teaching!

Pamela said...

I just stumbled onto your blog-it is EXACTLY what I've been looking for for months. Of course now I only have a week to sew before our reunion! We wanted to have a selection of pioneer clothes for a photo booth. Thanks for all the patterns and tutorials!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails