Actually, my son needed new everything. I tried that 15-minute shirt and it worked; I had fun with it. I got him new pants at the DI, and now he may need a new vest because his old vest really clashes with the new shirt.
D2 (daughter 2) needed new drawers, so I pulled out an old elastic-waist pants pattern and made her some from that. After I did that, I realized I actually own Liz' Clark's girls' underpinnings patterns! I'd totally forgotten. So much for being authentic!
D3 fits into all the old stuff from D1 & D2, so she's good to go.
D1 is the one who needed an overhaul. Surprisingly though, her old, old, old drawers from TITP year 2 still fit her when taken down. She needed a new petticoat and dress though. I whipped up the petticoat, then had super fun making a new dress.
First, I got the inspiration from this picture from Mrs. G at Earthly Angels. It was so hard to choose!
It's a little big on her, but that's okay! I used Liz's Girls' Dresses size 2 pattern.