Thursday, April 3, 2014

Past Patterns 007 Men's Shirt, View A


Today I FINALLY finished my Past Patterns 007 Men's Shirt, View A.  I'm telling you, this shirt took as long as a making a dress, but I'm really pleased and definitely like it better than View B!  I did parts of it by hand (more than normal), and parts by machine.  With all the effort it took, I'm not sure I want my husband to actually wear it on trek!  I can't wait to make the cravat, but I'm still trying to figure out exactly how to do that.


I'm not sure if I did the detachable collar correctly, but it seems to work.


I did both of my gussets correctly this time.

Hand stitching on the inside (did not line).

My next project is to recreate the man's shirt from The Workwoman's Guide!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks very nice! I've never tried that pattern before, but if it's as time intensive as you say maybe that's a good thing. :-)

Anonymous said...

Where do I purchase the pattern? I want to make this for my husband. thank you. Elizabeth

Emily said...

I just got mine from the Past Patterns Web site, but several other places sell this pattern, too.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails